Tuesday, February 05, 2008

I can see clearly now....

..that my monitor's calibrated (sing along with my now) I can see textures that I didn't know where there...

holy cow my monitor was worse then I thought, lol. I was missing SOOOOOOO much. I haven't been scrapping these last few weeks because it was so bad I was worried things wouldn't color coordinate. Well my colorimeter came today, and I'm a happy girl! PSE here I come.

Here's a layout
I used the following:
Family Time by LaWanna DesJardin
Creative Block Busters (Set 1) by LaWanna DesJardin























Here's one I just did of a picture of Caity.

She's such a little cutie pie, hard to believe she's 2 already.

supplies used
Template by KimB (kb-Bday-bonus2-template)
Sweet As Can Be kit by LaWanna DesJardin
Font-Monotype Corsiva

No comments: