Thursday, February 15, 2007

Valentines Flowers


I wanted to post the pretty flowers my sweet husband sent me for Valentine's Day. (they actually got here the day before)

Ignore all the kitchen-y stuff. Aren't they just gorgeous? Love the mix of Red pink and purple. Ian you sure do know how to pick something I'm going to love! I just love that there are tulips in there too since that's what I carried at our wedding.

On another note: It seems as if the weather has decided to behave itself. We should have pretty smooth sailing for our trip east. Can't wait to see everyone!

2 comments:

@wesome@bby said...

Hope you have lots of fun on your trip to see the fam...and those flowers are divine!

Betsy said...

Thank you for your prayers. They are definately MUCH needed. I just posted pictures from our stay and a website that explains more about the seizure.

I agree with abby. Those flowers ARE divine. Your husband has good taste.