Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Digi LO of Aidan...

when we first brought him home from the hospital. This picture was not a great one, the digital camera we had at the time was starting to act up and the pictures we took with it were way underexposed. I sat down and played with PSE4 tonight and fixed it up. I was so thrilled that I had to scrap it.


Here is the picture before I edited it




and here it is after I edited it.

So here is the page that I did with it. The journaling says: "Aidan you came home from the hospital wearing the same outfit that Daddy and your uncles all came home in. I was thrilled that Grammy had kept it to pass on. Being the big boy that you were you only got to wear it one time before you were to big for it."

Layout Credits: The papers and elements are from Ashley Bailey's Pastel Romance Kit, which came be found here. The fonts used were: Poster and Tahoma.

2 comments:

Tara O said...

Wow editing it did quite a bit of good!!! That's AWESOME!! The LO i great too

Lissa Ballard said...

Nice job Fe!
Wasn't he such a cutie!
Hugs,
Lissa