Saturday, May 03, 2008

Happy NSD!

I hope everyone had a great National Scrapbooking Day. I behaved and didn't spend, lol. I've been working behind the scenes at DDD to get ready for some post-NSD fun. I've been dabbling in digital design. I've made several little kits. I'm no pro, but I thought they were cute. I'm on the Creative Team for Ashley who owns the site. She's been mighty busy lately, and hasn't had a lot of time to spend there (that happens when you add a new little person to the family) and the rest of the team (Tina and Irene- hi girls!) and I have been trying to keep things hopping there. So we decided we'd make a HUGE digital kit, and give a few pieces of it away each day (starting on the 7th- we figured we'd give everyone a chance to recover from the over load of NSD). So here's a sneak peak of the kit, keep in mind this is just a teaser, this kit is huge! I should know I split up the downloads-insert big grin here.


Awesome Abby said...


Anonymous said...

Hi Fe,
I'm so excited about our kit!
Can't wait to see the reactions of the people who download it.
Hugs, Irene