Friday, November 28, 2008

15 Random things that are on my mind....

wow, so I haven't posted in a while, I haven't really done any commenting on other people's posts either. bad blogger=me! so while I've got the idea in my head I'm going to run with. Here is a list, in no particular order, of random things I'm thinking about/or that are going on.
1- Thanksgiving came and went too fast- how is it possible that it's almost Christmas?
2- It's almost Christmas- yay for Christmas music on the iPod!!!
3- Here's to hoping the economy does not get worse- I don't think we can take much more, things are tight.
4- I really need to get hoppin' on the home made christmas gift front-I've got the stuff I need I just "gotta get 'er done".
5- I really need to make all of us some nice snuggly winter pjs.
6- I wonder if it's possible to squeeze a few more hours into the day? if not could we just add on a whole 'nother day? I mean really I'm not asking for much am I?
7-I wish I knew where the hell my camera ran off too, I've been using my mom's since august, mine went missing some time after July 19 (as that's the last picture I have off of it).
8- I really need to get some CT work done, but I need more time! I could also use more drive space, lol.
9- We still need to get the garage door replaced- but again there's that money thing again.
10- I need to get some new stuff into my digi shop, not that I seem to make any money there anyway, but it's fun to dream.
11- I'm thankful we're all healthy and happy (or at least in my case only mildly depressed, impatient, and cranky-it comes and goes, lol.)
12- really need to give Aidan a haircut, and then I must take pictures for Christmas cards.
13- I wonder if Ian will ever cut his hair again? lol, maybe he's trying to get it as long as mine? my hubby is a mystery. but then he's always said he likes to keep people guessing!
14- will this baby fever ever go away? it's frustrating...which is probably why I'm mildly depressed.
15- It's really funny how my thoughts seem to come with a southern accent, it also rears it's head when I'm talking and getting agitated or emotional. ( Hi, I'm Fe, and I'm pretty fluent in southern-ese).

so that's all for now, that's what's floating around in my head right this minute, I'm sure that'll change again as soon as something new comes up, and then I'll forget what I needed to do and we'll be right back where I started from, dazed and confused, and wondering what it was I came into the room for. I know I can't be the only one that that happens too, you know what I'm mean- you walk into a room for something, and then you stand there trying to remember what that something was that you came into the room for... I know I'm not the only one this happens too! please tell me I'm right!

oh wait! here's another not so random thought....how is it that my baby...

is going to be 6 in a less then 2 weeks?????? (BTW- that picture was taken right before we left the hospital, so that's not his birthday)

No comments: