Monday, September 03, 2007

A day out with my boys


A picture of me, by myself? Now that's a rare find, lol. I'm trying to remember to makes sure I find my way into the viewfinder of my camera, it doesn't happen often because I'm usually behind it and I'm a little camera shy. This was taken this past Friday on an impromptu outing with both of my men.Journaling reads- How sweet it is to be ME! This picture was taken on a day that my darling husband decided at the spur of the moment to skip sleeping so he could spend the day with Aidan and I. We spent a lovely afternoon at Brookfield Zoo. We even had a picnic (which Aidan has been wanting to do FOREVER) It's been hard adjusting to Ian working these 12 hour shifts, him needing to sleep all day to get up for work, and not getting to spend time with him. This day was the sweetest surprise! A whole day with both of my men...I started out with a template (gift template 2) by Kim Broedelet (KimB designs)Almost everything is from LaWanna DesJardin's Chocolate Covered Cherries kit, except for the white paper which is from her Fathers and Sons kit.The fonts used are MS Serif and Jester

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice Fe. You should take pics of you more often. Although I am pretty sure that you are not the only one that takes few pics of ones self, I'm sure we ALL should concentrate on that more!

Jacquie

Kim B said...

WOW- this is GORGEOUS!! I love your journaling and the whole page just "fits" together!! WELL DONE- and oh I think we all look back on those old photo's and wonder why the hell we thought we were big then!! CRAZY- ROTF!! Thanks for letting me know about the LO- It's AWESOME!!
Hugs

Artful Creations by Tracie said...

OH that is a GREAT LO!!! I LOVE IT! I am not into digital scrapbooking (dare I say yet???) I am still for the old-fashioned way (at least for now). We should get together and scrap if you still do it the 'old-fashioned' way!!