Thursday, May 24, 2007

Awesome new sketch blog


Here's the first layout I've done based off a sketch found at the latest and greatest sketch blog out there, Sketch It!

I did the second sketch. It's not identical, but then that's the point right? to find inspiration from the sketch and make it your own. So this is what I came up with. BTW, this is a digi page.
Credits: Everything I used is by LaWanna DesJardin. I used one of her Weathered Swish Stamps. and I used some papers from both her Spring Sass Mini kit and her Spring Sass Sampler. The font used is Chacuer. Cutie in the pic is mine, this was one of his Easter pic this year.

2 comments:

Lissa Ballard said...

Fe!
I LOVE this layout!

Well done! And thanks so much for using one of my sketches!

Big Hugs!
Lissa

Anonymous said...

Nice! That's going into my scraplift file!