Saturday, January 21, 2006

Nervous as a long tail cat in a room full of rocking chairs...

I really really don't like snow, especially this annoying slushy, if it was warmer it would be rain,kind of snow, but instead it's this nasty wet snow building up everywhere. And I have to say I've been driving in this stuff every winter for 10 years, so I do ok, but the other drivers on the road...well they leave something to be desired. We don't have 4 wheel drive on our truck, but if you take it easy you do ok, so we're putting along, and struggling a little bit (4 inches and still falling w/ no sign whatsoever that a plow had been around), and along comes this small car driving like a loon! You would think that if you saw the car ahead of you struggling through the snow, sliding now and again, that you would just stay back. but no, they zip past and scare the bejeezus out of me. It is for reasons like this that I tend to be as nervous as a long tail cat in a room full of rocking chairs everytime it snows and we have to drive in it.

1 comment:

@wesome@bby said...

i know what you mean! this dude one time almost t-boned us and they were LAUGHING as they slid towards my door. they stopped a mere few inches from my door. SCARY STUFF.