Saturday, November 25, 2006

I got Tagged! Christmas Tag from Meghan

Holiday Tag
1 Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Um, hello, he wraps. Well he doesn't really. The elves do. Santa is a busy man!
3. Do you hang mistletoe? Sometimes
4. When do you put your decorations up? Haven't put any up in the last like 4 years, usually go to NJ for christmas. Otherswise usually on Black Friday, but I haven't managed it yet this year.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?don't really have one
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: don't really have one
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? What are you talking about? There were rumors going around that he wasn't real when I was about 8, but seeing as I'm a mommy now, that means I am now one of Santa's Helpers so I know those nasty rumors were a lie!
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? We usually get x-mas PJs on the eve.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? lights first, then ornaments then tree topper
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it?Like all things it is great in moderation
12. Can you ice skate? Went one time, fell hard enough that it's put me off the idea of trying again for life, also gave me some pain in my hip that has come and gone ever since. So the answer to that is a resounding NO
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Don't have one
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Family
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? sweet potato pie
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Buying a special ornament for the kids each year.
17. What tops your tree? I have a star and an angel, it depends on what I feel like putting up there.
18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? Giving- I love wrapping presents and seeing peoples reactions (but I do like receiving, really I do...so feel free to send me gifts!)
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Carol of the Bells
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum?YUM YUM doodle DUM

I tag anyone who hasn't already been tagged by this one!
Hey Laurie this means you! LOL

No comments: