Friday, November 10, 2006

Zonked

I had gone to get the little guy from Grandma's after daddy finally went to sleep. We come home, he asks if he can watch a movie. I say "maybe. just let mommy finish typing this post". He says "ok".
Silence ensues....
Now I don't know about any one else's house, but in my house silence means one of 2 things.
#1- silence=Trouble (notice the capital 'T')
this is most often the case! is usually means trouble of the "I'm-doing-something-I-know-I'm-not-supposed-to-so-I'm-going-to-be-SUPER-quiet-while-I-do-it-so-as-to-lull-mommy-into-thinking-I'm-being-such-a-good-patient-boy" variety.
and
#2- see pictures below...


Now this is only the third time this has ever happened. Twice here and once at Grammy and Grandpa's house. So I don't know what all he did today at Grandma's house but they must have WORN him out! I go into the living room and at first I didn't see him, then I followed the snoring to the futon. Look how sweet he is! What a kid. He even covered himself up (that's his Daddy's old baby blanket he's using)!

No comments: