Sunday, December 04, 2005

Can you believe....


that it has been 3 years since I became a mommy?!? Well, it will be on Friday, but that is splitting hairs. My little bitty baby is no longer a baby. He is like a little mini adult, you would never know it to listen to him that he is only 3 years old. But to see him growing more and more independent each day is kind of hard to watch. Don't get me wrong it makes me proud that he wants to do things for himself, but I wish he needed me a little bit more, at least for a little while. I feel as though I have missed so much; with Ian and I both working full time, it has been a struggle at times. A mother (or father for that matter) doesn't want to miss on a single minute but that horrible thing...you know what I'm talking about...reality... has a tendency to rear it's ugly head. Bills must be paid, food bought, responsibilities taken care. Sometimes I think it would have been better to stay a child, or at least a teenager, but then I think about all that I would have missed out on, and I realize that I wouldn't change a single thing! I love my little MAN. Happy Birthday Baby!

1 comment:

@wesome@bby said...

Awww...what a stinker...I mean...CUTIE!! :) LOL....love that pic. Yes, it is something when we look back, isn't it? At how far we've come, where we are going, and the things we've accomplished..like raising great kids! Kudos to you for being a wonderful, caring mommy. You rock.