Saturday, December 17, 2005

Christmas Photo shoot with my little elf



Here is my favorite picture that I took today. Isn't he just fabulous? He was such a good sport taking pictures for mommy, and talking about santa coming and what he hoped santa would bring for him. He's been the cutest thing the last few days. Whenever we pick him from nana's house he says (as daddy is buckling him into his seat) "Are we going to New Jersey now?" in the sweetest little boy voice on the planet. And it just melts my heart how sweet he can be. He can hardly wait to go and see Grammy and Grandpa and Uncle Kevin and Uncle Danny and everybody! (His words, not mine :^) )He's excited to see cousin Jason and to meet his newest little cousin miss Caitlin! He just loves to watch the pictures of everyone scroll by on mommy's screensaver. One more week until Christmas, we can all hardly wait! If you'd like to see the rest of the photos just click on this link
http://www.snapfish.com/share/p=384171134866572760/l=71553306/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALB
If that doesn't work let me know and I'll send you a link by email.

1 comment:

@wesome@bby said...

Love love love all the piccys...and as you know from our chat...couldn't make up my mind WHICH one was my fave!!!! You are an excellent photographer...and of course, the subject couldn't get any cuter, either!!!