Thursday, December 08, 2005

What is it with my guys....

and getting sick on or near their birthdays? Ian gave me a scare on his birthday, they thought he had appedicitis (sp?) and now my little guy was running a fever last night and ended up throwing up at about 5am, his fever is lower and he's running and playing and seems pretty normal, he has his 3 yr check up tomorrow on his birthday, if his fever isn't gone completely then I'll be asking the dr about it. Hopefully it's just a little bit of a cold, everything else has been normal, he was very tired last night, but was requesting water and smiling and laughing some. So, lets wish for a well punkin, and I'll update again later.

1 comment:

@wesome@bby said...

I could have sworn I posted a comment here last night..who knows. ANYWAYS...glad that lil guy is doing better today!!!! And no shots...yippee!!! :)