Saturday, August 12, 2006

The left side

..of my face is twice it's normal size, and has been since sometime during Thursday night. I woke up and the first thing I saw when I opened my eyes was my left cheek. You know how you can look down and see the tip of your nose, if you kinda cross your eyes? Well I don't have to really look down, and I don't have to cross my eyes, but there's my cheek. The horrible pain from Wedensday. is gone, now it's mostly just an uncomfortable pressure from my face being huge, and it throbs now and then, but at least I no longer have the urge to claw my own face off! I keep hoping that this swelling will go down so that when I call on Monday I can actually make an appointment. Because the way my face is now they couldn't possibly get in there to do anything. Poor Ian he's been so sweet but I know it startles him every time he sees my face like this. but he is the absolute best ! he's really been taking good care of me. I am truly blessed to have him in my life. And the little guy is a sweetie pie too, he keeps asking how my tooth is. I am so blessed!

On another note, Aidan apparently told my Mom yesterday that we're leaving in 7 weeks and they would never see us again. Do you know she believed him? I mean he's 3 years old for crying out loud! I have no idea where he got this info but it's totally not true, I mean we'd love to move, but even if we did it's not like they'd never see us again. I mean really the things this kid comes up with sometimes. And the things my mom believes! Jeez! Welcome to the days of our lives!

No comments: