Tuesday, October 24, 2006

4th Gen



These are Aidan and his cousins (one more on the way next month). I did this page for an AD challenge here.

Kit used is Shabby Fluer by Brenda Kempf

Font is Poster.

In other news, work is still going well. Got my first paycheck last week, not bad if I do say so myself (it was more then I thought it would be) and yes I even managed to bring a good chunk of it home. Got paper to start making my x-mas cards, I'm hoping that starting them now I'll actually finish them and get them mailed before x-mas. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

My little guy is totally excited about Halloween, keeps wanting to put his costume on. He's going to make a great Buzz Lightyear. He's totally got the moves down! LOL.

Ian is still sleeping, must have gone to bed later then normal this morning. Going to have to go and get him up soon or he's going to screw up his schedule.

Nothing much else is new.

Later Taters.

No comments: