Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year

Things have been a bit busy, today was the first day I've had off since Xmas and I go right back to work tomorrow, have to be out of the house by 8:30 am. won't get another day off until Saturday. I feel as though I've been getting nothing done. There are weeks when I work more days now then I did when I worked at Andrew. I'm going to have to do something about that. We've got to find another house, straighten up this one. There's been so much on my mind lately that I'm feeling overwhelmed. Again. Not as bad as when I was still at Andrew. But I am a little tired of feeling this way.
Had an okay afternoon with the little man, he took a nice little nap on my lap today, it was lovely! I got some quality time with my snuggle bug. Plenty of time to snuggle with him and stroke his hair while he slept snuggled up against me. I'm sure there won't be many more of those left, they are few and far between as it is.
I just want to wish you all a really happy new year. I hope this year is even better then the last. I really want to stay up and watch Dick Clark's rockin eve tonight so I can see Rascal Flatts perform but I have to go to bed so I can get up early. Some one out there watch it and enjoy it for me, let me know what they sing ok?

No comments: