Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas to all...

and to All A Good Night!
My mom and god-mother came over today for Christmas. They came first thing in the morning to see Aidan open his gifts. My mom stayed for about 2 hours and then my god-mother took her back home because she was tired. (thankfully they're only a couple of blocks away, and my god-mother came right back) Then when it was closer to dinner time she came back over. Everything went really well. We had chicken cutlet, mashed taters, sweet taters, green beans, corn, stuffing, and HOMEMADE crescent rolls (which I made with my own two hands- and it was unanimous that they are way better then the ones in the can! LOL) For dessert there was pumpkin pie (made by me, too!) So all of my holiday baking was a hit! (we're not going to think about the fudge, because that's not really baking now is it? LOL that's my story and I'm sticking to it!)
I hope everyone had an awesome holiday. Ours was great considering we weren't really where we wanted to be. Aidan was thrilled with his kitchen (pictures to come soon). For now I'm off to play with the little man before bed time.

No comments: