Thursday, December 14, 2006

Redecorating...

the old blog-a-roo! Got tired of it not really having any flair. Made the banner myself using Kim Johnson's Holly Jolly Christmas digital scrapbooking kit. The font for those interested is CK Twilight. Had lots of help from Ian on figuring out how to change the banner up there. (Thanks, Dear) That's last year's Christmas picture on there, seeing as I haven't taken this year's yet. But you never know I might change it before Christmas because I'm going to be taking our pictures sometime within the next week. Going to do it myself too, since I finally got a tripod and figured out how to use the timer on my camera, LOL. Let me know what ya'll think. Does it look good? bad? ugly?

2 comments:

Tara O said...

I love your banner! Would love instructions on how to do something like that too! Very cool! Great picture of your family..if it makes you feel any better, I haven't had our kid's pix done for Christmas professionally for about 6 years now. Wasn't available or even affordable in Germany. I haven't had them done yet this year either-sooo much to do no time. I would love to take them in to Wally World on Saturday or Sunday

Jodi said...

I think the banner is awesome! Great job!