Sunday, April 01, 2007

Holy cow! I played with paper today!!



Here's the first paper page I've done in about 9 months! The scan didn't come out as good as I would have liked, but you can at least get the idea.
The background is Bazzill, the star paper is BoBunny (a RAK from Tara! thanks Tara!!), the multi-colored squares is by Creative Imaginations (and was something I got from Abby. Thanks Abby!) The title (Boys) are epxoy stickers by Creative Imagination, as is the little oval by the ricrac. But the came out of 2 different packages. The round stamp that says "Family" is by 7 Gypsies and is one I got for Christmas (thanks Mom!!) The other journaling one is a FontWerks, clear stamp (also a christmas present, but that one came from my darling hubby, thanks Ian!!!) Last thing used is the ricrac which is new from May Arts, comes in several colors and is SO SO SO soft. Love it.
The picture is Ian and his brothers this past summer being silly. The journaling says "See no, Hear no, Speak no evil. You guys sure can be silly sometimes."

4 comments:

Lissa Ballard said...

Nice job Fe! Love it!
Hugs,
Lissa

Anonymous said...

OMG, Fe, you doing paper??? lol

Good job!

Tara O said...

You did PAPER and I see the paper from me!! How awesome to see my unused stash on a PAGE!!!! The LO is absolutely perfect.

Tara O said...

You did PAPER and I see the paper from me!! How awesome to see my unused stash on a PAGE!!!! The LO is absolutely perfect.