Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Tagged by Meghan

just go to Wikipedia. Type in your b-day.List 3 events, 2 important birthdays, 1 death & 1 holiday that occured on your birthday.Link back to my blog if I tagged you.

Here's mine: August 18th

Events
1868-French astronomer Pierre Jules Cesar Janssen discovers helium
1963-American Civil rights movement:James Meredith becomes the first black person to graduate from the University of Mississippi.
1969-Jimi Hendrix plays the unofficial last day of Woodstock

Births
1904-Max Factor (Polish-born cosmetics entreprenuer
1952-Patrick Swayze (American Actor)

Death
1227-Genghis Khan (Khagan of Mongol Empire)

Holiday
Austrailia-Long Tan Day (also called Vietnam Veterans' Day) named after the Battle of Long Tan

I never know who to tag, so I'll just tag anyone who reads this who hasn't already been tagged by someone else.

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Thanks for doing my tag girly!