Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Taged yet again... (stole your title Jax :) )

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

Well here we go...
1- I'm anal about my pants. Because I'm tall they HAVE to be long enough to fall over the tongues on my shoes when standing, and the part that I'm REALLY anal about is they can not be behind the tongues on my shoes that have to fall over the tongue. I am known to stop (in mid-stride) to fix them if they're not right. It drives me nuts, LOL.
2- I am totally hair style-ing challenged. I have never been able to get my hair to look like it does right after the stylist cuts and styles it. I also can't do much more with my own hair than a pony tail or twisting it and using a clip on it.
3- I really like cooking and trying new recipes, but I LOATHE doing dishes.
4-I can't swim. Even though I've taken lessons 3 different times. I think it's because I don't like having my head under water or getting water in my ears or nose.
5-I have major self-esteem issues, I just tend to hide them very well.
6-I prefer to be the one driving when ever I go somewhere. It's not that I don't trust someone else driving, it's just that I feel like I'm not in control and I get a bit jittery. (God help me when Aidan starts driving, I just know I'll be freaking out in the passeneger seat. I wonder if I can get a car like they had in driver ed, with a break on the passenger side?)
7-I'm thinking of home-schooling Aidan.

Tagging anyone who hasn't done this already.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kewl Fe, thanks for playing. And you wondered how I knew about my toes??? You worry about your pants? Whose strange now woman? lol

I couldn't swim until I was a teenager. I can now, but couldn't for a long time...I kept sinking! No idea why.

Why you want to home school? Just curious.

Hate cooking myself. Can't stand it. I'd rather do the dishes. lol

Cynthia said...

I'm vertically challenged so I wish I had that problem with pants! :)